Go2 Compression Socks Review
The Go2 compression socks are one of the best compression socks for runners, but they are also very popular among nurses. Their durable, yet soft material makeup, graduated compression and quality design makes them one of the most popular choices on Amazon. Let’s look at the Go2 Compression Socks review.
General features of the GO2 Compression Socks
These compression socks are available with 20-30 mm Hg graduated compression. Graduated compression socks put the most pressure on your ankles, and then the pressure slightly subsides as the socks get higher on your legs. The pressure is the highest, around 30 mm Hg on the ankles, then on your calves the pressure is around 25 mm Hg. Under your knees the pressure is the lowest, around 20 mm Hg. That is why the pressure range is given as an interval. This is a high pressure range among compression socks.
These socks are excellent for getting rid of leg pain. If you frequently suffer from calf cramps, aching muscles or leg fatigue, these socks are excellent. The graduated compression technology of the Go2 compression socks helps blood circulation.
The veins are responsible for transporting the blood lacking in oxygen from the extremities back to the heart. The veins have little valves inside them, which help the blood circulation. The veins have to work against the force of gravity, which makes them tired. The walls of the veins can loose their firmness. If the diameter of the veins increases and the valves tire out, the blood slows down. That is the root of all problems, as the muscles don’t get as much oxygen. The waste materials wash out from the muscle slower. The slow blood flow can cause varicose veins, swelling or achilles tendonitis.
Pros of the GO2 Compression Socks
- Graduated compression: 20-30 mm Hg graduated compression helps your aching muscles recover sooner. It reduces swelling, muscle cramps, enhances athletic performance and reduces running injuries such as shin splints and plantar fasciitis.
- Recovery socks: The compression technology helps you recover quicker after a long flight or a long and demanding workout. Excellent recovery socks not just for runners, but for cyclists too.
- Comfort: The soles have extra padding for added comfort. This is one of the features which makes it one of the favourite compression socks for teachers, doctors, nurses. Anybody who spends a lot of time on their feet has to feel the added comfort these compression socks have.
- Materials: Excellent makeup, made with only the best fabrics. These socks stay firm, but elastic even after many uses. Made mostly of nylon, which is infused with antibacterial and antiodor materials.
- Style: These socks are available in a wide variety of styles and colours. They are available in 33 different styles. Actually the different styles are one of the reasons why this model is so popular. Most compression socks come in only boring colours. But not these ones. Everybody can find the right colour combination that fits their personality the most.
- Knee-high socks: These compression socks help all your muscles underneath your knees. They stop just below your knees. This is what makes them excellent for treating calf cramps, ankle swelling and lower leg varicose veins.
- Breathable material: The nylon of the socks makes them breathable. They let your skin breathe, and they allow the sweat to evaporate from your skin. This is vital for both runners and nurses. Neither of them wants to spend time in socks soaking with sweat.
The Go2 Compression Socks are one of the best best compression socks for runners and nurses on the market. I hope this Go2 Compression Socks review helped you get to know more about the product. Check out more reviews and pricing options on Amazon.