Charmking Graduated Compression Socks Review
The Charmking graduated compression socks are one of the best graduated compression socks on the market. They are recommended for hiking and running. They are excellent for people with standing occupations, such as nurses and teachers. Let’s look into a detailed Charming graduated compression socks review.
Charmking Graduated Compression Socks Features
- Comfortable: The special, careful design of these compression socks makes them one of the most comfortable items on the market. Made of 85% nylon for extra comfort and stretchability.
- 360 degree stretch: Delivers a 360 degree stretch, which makes it one of the most flexible, durable and most comfortable compression socks.
- Breathable: Lets the sweat evaporate from your skin. The material helps your skin keep its original temperature, which keeps your legs warm during the winter and cool during the summer.
- Hygienic: The carefully woven material lets the sweat evaporate, which prevents bacterial and fungi growth.
- Graduated compression: Puts between 15-20 mm Hg pressure on your legs. This pressure range is recommended by doctors and fitness gurus alike for relieving pain, preventing cramps, treating varicose veins and swollen ankles.
- Long term treatment: Excellent treatment for plantar fasciitis and shin splints. Recommended for diabetic patients.
- Unisex: Recommended for both men and women. Available in three colours, and two combinations of these: black, white and nude, or black/white/gray or black/white/nude.
- Money back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the product, the company will pay back 100% of your money, no questions asked.
What Else Should You Know About the Charmking Graduated Compression Socks?
The Charmking graduated compression socks combine fashion, comfort and the positive effects of graduated compression in one product. Charmking views compression socks as much more than just medical products. For them they are fashion items too, a way for their owner to show who they are, their personality through the type of compression socks they are wearing.
The graduated compression technology of the Charmking graduated compression socks makes them excellent for runners, nurses, teachers or diabetic patients. These socks are also recommended if you plan on going on a long flight. Cyclists and office workers can use them too.
Graduated compression socks put the most pressure on your ankles, where the veins have to work the hardest to circulate the blood. Here the pull of gravity is the strongest not he blood, thus the veins have to work very hard. Here the socks put around 20 mm Hg pressure on your legs. Then as the socks get higher on your legs the pressure subsides. Around your calves the pressure gets down to 18 mm Hg. Then underneath your knees, where the socks end the pressure is just 15 mm Hg. Graduated compression technology is recommended by doctors and fitness gurus alike because they help blood circulation the most without any adverse effects.
Before ordering your pair, make sure to check out the size charts on the product page on Amazon.com. The sizing of the product is correct according to the Amazon reviews, so if you follow the size chart you should get a pair of socks that fits your legs perfectly.
The Charmking graduated compression socks are one of the best graduated compression socks on the market. They put between 15-20 mm Hg graduated compression on your legs. They are very comfortable, durable and stretchable. The Charmking graduated compression socks are excellent compression socks for nurses, teachers as well as runners.